Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, February 15, 2010

WooHoo, What a great Monday!

I just got home and was super excited to receive an email from Darsie of  Ethereal Forest Designs!! She made my day when she informed me that I had made the Design Team!!!
I will working along side some very talented ladies!!!
Please visit their blogs when you have the chance.

We will make our debut on February 22nd....so please check back here and visit  the Ethereal Forest Designs blog for fun and inspiration!!!

Have a great Monday night~~

Audrey

4 comments:

C said...

Looking forward to working with you Audrey! Plan on taking a stroll through your blog later. Congratulations!!

Shirl said...

Hi Audrey really excited to be working with you all just checking out your blog now
Hugs Shirley x x x

Melissa Craig said...

Congratulations Audrey! I'm looking forward to working with you for this first term of EFD.

Unknown said...

Congrats - can't wait to see their images!