Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, February 12, 2010

Challenge #5

It's Friday! Time for another sketch challenge from the Raise the Bar blog! I am amazed at all the wonderful cards that are being made with each new challenge! Very exciting!!!
The theme for this week was to use a stamp that you would keep forever! A stamp that you could never part with......ever!!
I have many of those, but I chose this stamp because it is one of my favorite bible verses.
Card Details: Stamp-Stampabilities, Patterned Paper-Basic Grey, Nook and Pantry 6x6 Paper Pad, Ink-StazOn, Circles-Cuttlebug, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Lace-Thrift Store find, Machine Stitching

I hope this card inspires you to to use a stamp that you will always treasure!!!
Thanks for visiting.....have a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! Both the verse and the layout/colors! Great job!!