Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good afternoon! I'm taking a break from my daily duties to show you a card that I am using for a challenge at The Sugar Bowl. I was a little frightened to try this one, only because I am not used to adding several layers. But hey, that's why it's called a challenge, right!? he, he!!!
After some organizing of my papers, I came up with this card:
Card Details: Digi Image-Mo Manning, Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye, Cardstock-Bazzill, Coloring-Copics and Helix Watercolor Pencils, Misc. Stickles, Ribbon and Machine Stitching

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...this is darling! One of my personal favourites it sewing on paper! Great stuff woman!


take care
see you soon
carmelina

Unknown said...

This is adorable - awesome coloring!!