Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, February 15, 2010

I have "Me" time!

Yes!!! It's Monday!!!!! I know for  alot of you, it's your day off for President's Day, but for me...kids are back in school and my hubby is back at work! What does this mean for me? Cardmaking time!!!!!!!
Today I am using this card for Mo's Digital Challenge #18. The challenge says to use pink, red and white colors on your card and to include a heart.
So...here's my card:
Card Details-- Digi Image:Mo Manning, Patterned Paper:The Paper Studio, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Circle and Scalloped Circle: Cuttlebug dies, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Misc.: Ribbon, Heart charm, Stickles, Machine Stitching


Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card - love the image you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job on this card... thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. We're here every Thursday, so please come back again! Hugs, Peggy