Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sneak Peak

So much going on today!! First I got to show you my Raise the Bar challenge card for this week, and now I get to share with you a card I made from a wonderful new digi stamp company: Ethereal Forest Designs. Please click on the link for more details.
Here's my card:
Card Details: Digi Image/Sentiment-Ethereal Forest Designs, Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Misc.-Machine Stitching, Buttons, Floss

Again, please hop on over to Ethereal Forest Designs for more sneak peeks!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Love the sewing...I'm so scared of my machine.

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is fabulous! I love the stitching and the how you looped the thread around the buttons. Super super cute card!

Kerri said...

CUTE! What an adorable image, and I LOVE your stitching!!!