Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clean and Simple

Just popping in really quickly to post my card for Mo's Digital Challenge. This was a fun challenge. But the real challenge was getting a good photo of it! I didn't have much "natural sunlight", yesterday was sunny and pretty, high about 67, BUT today....the high was about 42 and we had rain and sleet!!! Crazy Texas weather!!
Here's my card:
Card Details: Digi Image-Mo Manning, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Misc-Ribbon, button, thread, copics, and stickles

Okay....gotta run to go start dinner! Have a great night!
And...I have to say: Today would have been my Grandma's 93rd birthday. She went to be heaven in 1999, I miss her so much! Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

How cute this is! Love your sweet little bow, too. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

This is very sweet. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.