Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweet Stop Saturday!

I love Saturdays for 2 super important reasons, 1. I get to sleep a little later than usual and 2. I get to share another card sample with you  from  The Sweet Stop. Please visit this blog by clicking on the link to see many more wonderful creations!
Here's my card:
SSS44----
Card Details: Patterned Paper---K&Company, Flower Punch--Marvy Uchida, Square Punch--Marvy Uchida, Misc. Buttons, Hand-drawing


Have a wonderful Saturday and try this sketch for yourself...it's so much fun!!!

5 comments:

ottersln said...

I love these cards. I like that you kept it simple but oh so cute! What darling little bird too.

Candace said...

Audrey, I love the colors of your card!! I also love how you used the button for the bird...clever and adorable! Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! The bright colors are so nice and love the birdie!! :)

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love the bird.. It reminds me that spring is around the corner.. I HOPE.. Great job. I love Saturday's too..

Andrea said...

Love the bright colors and the adorable button bird! So Cute!